Pregnancy- yes, yes we are pregnant and I am now 25weeks. I am due in May and everything has been splendid. No morning sickness and I've been feeling pretty good (minus being itchy :) Oh and we are having a boy. A little Cory haha!
12 weeks
16 weeks
22 weeks
A little cory?!

Moving- We moved home and it's been wonderful. We miss all of our friends in Utah but are happy to be by family. Plus we have more space....I've been nesting and working on different rooms. I will blog about that another day!
Christmas- Christmas was wonderful and we were spoiled.
Birthday- I turned 24 in January and my birthday was on a Sunday so it was pretty relaxing! Cory made me a yummy breakfast, we laid around until church and then had a BBQ with all of my family at my parents house.
Goal for 2012- TAKE MORE PICTURES :)
2 comments:
I so miss you...i wish you were moving back!
How did I miss this post!? Super cute. And the thought of a little Cory is frightening. JUST KIDDING CORY. I love it! Also- I think you will accomplish your 2012 picture taking goal with that new baby boy around.
Post a Comment