Saturday, December 3, 2011

Thanksgiving week

Thanksgiving week was crazy! Right before we went home, I had one of my best friend's weddings. We had a bridal shower at my house and it was lots of fun. I feel like I haven't been to one in a while!

The cute bride...

The Group...

Then we drove home, cory had an Interview for Med school in Tuscon and then we celebrated our 2nd Anniversary! We went to a hotel in Scottsdale called the Valley Ho Hotel. It was soooo nice. I would highly recommend it :)

I sure love this guy :)

Thanksgiving day.. I only have one picture! Pretty sad huh? Here it is... I got to spend lots of time with these three cuties.

After Thanksgiving we went up to Strawberry to spend time with Cory's parents. We did some relaxing, went bowling and out to dinner! I won one of the games....ya I am that good at bowling :) Zero technique and no form but hey I still won!


1 comment:

Kayla said...

Emily! You're hair is getting so long! It's so pretty! When are you guys moving?! We should go to dinner or something before you do :) The hotel you stayed in looked fabulous!!!!