Life has been great and I need to do a lot better about this blogging thing. Instead of writing once a week like I should be, it's more like once a month! Anyways, here are the highlights from the past couple of weeks. Amongst the tests, MCAT study courses and work Cory and I still manage to have some fun :)
Going to Iggy's Sports Bar to watch Jimmer slam San Diego with everyone else in Provo! I had to be ruthless to get a seat haha.
My Birthday!!!! Birthdays are a big deal... ask Cory... he is learning haha. I got some wonderful gifts, Cory surprised me with a pearl necklace!
I went out to lunch with my good friend Lindsey!
Went to dinner at Carraba's with our friends Kayla and Bo! It was so good :)
And then came home and blew out my ice cream cake!! It was such a great birthday!
The big 2-3 here I come.
This past weekend Cory and I went to visit our good friends Mal and Paul up in Logan! It's always party when Cory and Paul get together so you could imagine that the weekend was pretty entertaining.
We went to visit Paul at his job... that's why we are laying on mattresses!
We went to the Utah State basketball game one night
And before we left, Cory and Paul had to play a little catch with each other. It's tradition...
For Valentine's Day, I made a really yummy dinner for Cory including Caesar Salad, Foccacia Bread, Red Garlic Potatoes, and Calzones. By the time I rushed home from work, made dinner, and we ate dinner I was pooped! I didn't take any pictures but I did want to post a few pictures in remembrance of us:)
Meeting years ago in Highschool.....

Going to Prom together....

Graduating together.....

Cory went on his mission and I wrote him for 2 years. This is what he did for 2 years.... haha just kidding I just thought it was funny.
He came home and friendship turned into a relationship :)
We got engaged... this picture cracks me up because it's our "model" picture...

Then we got married and life is pure bliss!
Love you Cory :)
3 comments:
You guys are so cute, and we miss you LOTS! Glad to see things are still going really well! Love ya!
Yay! We loved the visit and miss you guys!! Let's do it again soon!
you two are soo cute together!!! LOVE your blog.. and birthdays are a BIG deal in my family to :)
Post a Comment