Sunday, January 23, 2011

A little photo session

When Cory and I went home for Christmas we had our long time friend Erin take some pictures for our since we haven't really taken any nice ones since our wedding! She did such a great job and just thought I would post just a few :) Thanks Erin!








6 comments:

J & M Bredsguard said...

You guys are so adorable! Love the pics Em! Miss you beautiful woman!

Angie Milne said...

SO CUTE! I love them!!!

Mandy said...

Love the cute pics! Where did you get them taken? We miss you guys!

Melissa said...

Um those are amazing!!! You look so hot em - awesome job Erin! Not that Erin made you look hot, your hot anyways but she captured it:) Your going to love having those!

Lachelle Merrill said...

such cute pictures!! I adore the first one with you two both laughing!!

Kayla said...

You did not show me these! I love them!