Wednesday, March 2, 2011

busy, busy, busy


There's lots of studying going on over here for school and for the MCATs but don't worry... none of it's being done by me. Cory's been studying at the library most nights and even though I don't like going to bed by myself, I am so thankful for a hard working husband! I get to go home to AZ this next week and I am just counting down the days. Can't wait for 70 degree weather and to see my family and friends!

5 comments:

krystal said...

This is probably your best post so far.... can't wait to jump into your arms ha ha ;)

Mandy said...

Megan can't wait for some cuddling!

Lachelle Merrill said...

hahah krystal, we will have to race for that one :) EMILY SO EXCITED TO SEE YOU!!! YYAAHHHOOO

THE LIFE OF THE CHRISTENSEN'S said...

When Cory is studying you need to come on over. We live just around the corner from you. Our two boys will keep you entertained! Have fun in AZ. I'm jealous!!!!

Sarah B. said...

don't worry Emily Medical School only gets worse! Hahah... No, but seriously enjoy every second together, especially after he takes the MCAT :) And if you want to call somebody cuz your going crazy, call me!