Saturday, November 6, 2010

Adults say the darnest things...


This post is a little late but it was so much fun having my mom and Jen come up a few weeks ago to go dress shopping. We got so much done... not only did we find her a dress but we got all of her temple clothes, got her dress altered, ran a ton of errands and of course had fun. This was my job...
Watch the purses, give my opinion and take pictures :) Jen got her dress from the same place that I got mine and I just wanted to jump back there and try on wedding dresses with her! They had so many gorgeous dresses. I didn't take many pictures...sorry.

Anyways between shopping we went to go visit Cory at work and this is were the title of this post comes from. Cory works at Wells Fargo and when we got there to say hello to him he was helping a lady. We had been standing there for a few minutes and Cory finally looks up and was like " Oh hey!" The lady turned around and Cory was like "oh that's my wife, and her mom and sister". The Lady was like "oh that is nice that she came to visit".. and I am thinking to myself "This lady is so nice". Cory finishes up helping her and she walks away and grabs a cart ( he works in Wells Fargo in a grocery store). As she grabs her cart she swings back by me and gets really close to my face and says "So... when's your baby due"?

I about died! Mind you... I was wearing like a shirt that totally could be a pregnant shirt... it was the classic Forever 21 shirt ya know? But I have never had anyone say that to me EVER. I looked over at my mom who had a look of horror on her face and turned to the lady and said... "Oh, I am not pregnant, but I know this shirt looks like a maternity shirt huh?" She was like oh I am so sorry and walked away... WHO DOES THAT? As she walked away I turned to my mom and Jen for comfort asking them do I look pregnant? They assured me that I didn't at all and soon we all busted out laughing as we thought of Brian Regan's "When's your baby due" skit. By the time we got to talk to Cory we had tears in our eyes from laughing so hard. So for your enjoyment watch the video.

I kinda hope that never happens again till I am actually having a baby




5 comments:

Scott+Tiffany said...

Seriously!? Who does that. For the record, you are teeny tiny and that lady must be a lil crazy. I think Brian Reegan taught us best, "Don't guess that ever ever ever ever ever " : )

Lachelle Merrill said...

aahh I about died when i read that!! The nerve!! But you said the right thing! I would have just stood there and cried!! I love the new do on you btw!!

P&C Dickson said...

OMG! i cat believe that happened to you! you don't look prego (believe me i know!) love you see you soon!

Jennifer said...

Oh Em,
That lady for sure was crazy and didnt cover herself very well. But that trip was so fun and I can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks!

Lauren and Brian Davis said...

I am dying!! Ya, who does that??? How fun to have your mom & Jen up!!