Thursday, October 21, 2010

Big Change

The time came for me to make a big decision. I have been growing my hair out for quite sometime now and I just was getting so sick of it! So... this is the old do

Say hello to the new do :) I was a little nervous but I love it! We went out to dinner with our friends Dan and Brooke.
They're kind of goof's but we like it!

We carved pumpkins and i think ours turned out great! We had lots of fun with those two. This weekend my Mom and little sister are coming up to go Wedding dress shopping and I can't wait to see them! Details to come :)




11 comments:

Anonymous said...

You did it!! Cuuuuute. I love it! We miss you guys.

The Dark Family said...

Such a cute hair cut Em! I love it! Have so much fun this weekend! I wish I was able to join the party!

Angie Milne said...

Oh no em, short hair? Now I guess you're gonna have to start having babies! Haha I LOVE IT!!! You are beautiful!

Lachelle Merrill said...

i adore the hair em!! it looks so cute on you!!!

Lauren and Brian Davis said...

Love the new do! I am about to do the same to mine! I'm gettin over the long hair!

J & M Bredsguard said...

I love your hair Em! Looks like we both chopped ours off at the same time when we were BOTH trying to grow it out! Miss you!

Gabe said...

Oh em I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!! You look so beautiful!

P&C Dickson said...

I LOVE IT! so so cute. i miss you so much! I'm going to come in soon!! but let's please do lunch even sooner.

Melissa said...

Oh love it! Very cute - since when did Cory get emo glasses? Guess I haven't seen them in a while. Fun times over there!

Shellee said...

Emily! I found your blog! I love the new hair, so sassy!

Joel & Clarissa said...

Looks cute! Glad you finally decided :-)