It's October! Fall is here and today it was 66 degrees outside. I wore boots on Sunday for the first time in a while and I think I am ready for the cold weather... not snow of course but cool weather. Well a few weekends ago Cory and I went to the Nickel Arcade with our friends Dan and Brooke.
We spent all of our tickets on candy :)
The Wednesday before General Conference my mom called me and asked me if I wanted to fly home for the weekend. Melissa and Ruthie would be home during that time and they thought it would be fun for me to come out as well. Cory was so sweet to let me leave last minute and during Conference weekend :)
When I got to the airport I was so excited to see this chubby face in the car!!
And of course it was fun to see the rest of my family too! While the boys were gone Saturday night we went out to the Cheesecake Factory.
Happy Birthday to Jen!!
Melissa and I shared the Red Velvet Cheesecake... so good
I know Ruthie isn't my baby but I just couldn't put her down all weekend. I loved seeing Evelyn and Lily too.
Thanks mom for flying me home!! Congrats to Jeff & Brianna and Jen & Jared!! Two of my siblings got engaged within a week of each other. Yay for weddings this winter :)
1 comment:
So cute! Glad you got to go home and spend time with your family. Especially that little Ruthie. She is getting so big!
Post a Comment