Sunday, August 22, 2010

O-H-I-O


Cory and I just got back from our last little trip before schools starts. To begin, we had to go home to AZ for the wedding of these two ...


The wedding was wonderful and Mal looked gorgeous! Our two best friends got married :)
Well right after their wedding we took a Red Eye out to Columbus, Ohio so that we could make it in time to go to church. Cory served his mission in Columbus and we decided that now would be the best time to go back and visit. Sunday was a hard day for me because I was just so tired from the flight, but we had a great day visiting people. Here are some of the highlights of our trip!

1. Visiting people baptized like Ruth Jones
2. Going to the Columbus Zoo, it was huge!

3. Having dinner with Cory's Mission President and wife
4. Getting some Famous Jeni's ice cream. They had interesting flavors... I got Goat Cheese with cherries, haha
5. Going to the National Air Force Museum
6. Testing another famous ice cream place...Graeter's!
7. Going to German Village
9. Touring the Kirtland Temple
10. Going to Cedar Point!! The #1 Roller Coaster Park in the Country :)
--This ride is the fastest and tallest roller coaster in the world. Cory convinced me to go on it and as I was sitting in my chair waiting to go I regretted my decision. It was terrifying. Sometimes the cars don't make it over that little top.....thankfully ours did.

We had so much fun in Ohio and we were sad to leave.
Now it's time to go back to school and back to work....
Thanks Ohio for the memories :)

4 comments:

Lachelle Merrill said...

You guys looked like you had so much fun on your trip!! You look beautiful my love!!

The Dark Family said...

Wow... so much fun! I can't wait to go back and visit Scott's mission. I bet it just makes you so proud of how amazing your husband is!

Bethany said...

That looked and sounded like such a fun trip! I miss you Emily! I hate that I never talk to you anymore!

Mandy said...

Wow! You sure packed a lot in! We miss you!