I want Summer to stay forever. I can't believe July is almost over?! We had such a fun 4th of July with Cory's family. We went to a street carnival, had a family BBQ, saw Toy Story 3, went out to dinner and had so much fun watching Dustin and Kimball fire off fireworks. We also got invited by our best buds Mal and Paul to go to the Stadium of Fire to see Carrie Underwood.
So many people!
These two get married in less than a month!! Can't wait
My handsome husband, I just love him so much :)
Hanging out with the boys
Cory took his mom on a scooter ride
August brings going home for Mal and Paul's wedding and then Cory and I are headed out to Ohio!!!
4 comments:
so glad i got to see you while you were here. love ya girl :)
Em I miss you so much! I'm SO excited for AZ!!!! Glad to see you and Cory are having a blast. Love you!
Hey! Did you guys get a scooter?! If so that's pretty fun. :) And out of curiosity, what's taking you to Ohio? I'm glad things appear to be going well for you guys!
So I think it is time you move back here...we miss you! & Landon asks for you and your hoop when he is in the pool.
Post a Comment