Well at the beginning of June the sun finally came out and I was so excited to be out in it that I got a little burnt as you can tell haha. I went to Cory's softball game in a tank top because we were going to the pool afterwards. I got burnt just being out in the sun for 45 mins... let's just say its been Winter up here for a while haha
I have been looking forward to going to the beach since March and the day finally arrived. We flew out to LA and then my parents picked us up and we drove to Newport. It was so much fun to see some of my favorite girls....

Evelyn

Lily
RuthieAnd of course I loved seeing the rest of my family :) It was so much fun to be with everyone.



Cory was doing his Baywatch run for me
We went to this ice cream place and Cory got a frozen cheese cake slice, dipped in chocolate, covered in butterfinger and oreos. Healthy huh?
We were able to go home after the beach to see family and friends. I loved seeing Krystal and Kasey! I always miss everyone while we are away.

We had a swim party at my parent's house with Cory's family and mine. We swam, ate and played volleyball. We always have so much fun when we hangout with the Heal's!

We can't wait for our next visit :)
4 comments:
SO JEALOUS!!!
You guys are pretty dang cute, if I do say so myself
So Fun! Em I live in mesa and am still white....maybe I should work on my tan too :) Glad you had a fun vacation.
i saw your sisters baby girl at your parents ward, so ADORABLE!
ugh i wish i wish i could have seen you!! next time tho! looks like youve been having fun :)
Post a Comment