Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Happy Happy Birthday


Happy June :) I can't believe May has come and gone, and now it's June and there's still snow on the mountains. What's going on here? Well Cory had his birthday at the end of May and it was so much fun. We both had the day off so the night before we opened his presents at midnight cause we both couldn't wait!

He was so happy to get my handmade card.. haha (it looks pretty sad, I know)
We woke up to stinkin snow the next morning as we went out for breakfast!
Later we got some delicious food at a Brazilian Grill for dinner
We had ice cream cake made my yours truly :)
For Memorial Day weekend we headed down to Vegas to hangout with Cory's family. It was a fast trip but very fun. We always love to see family. I will always remember though.. never go to the Strip on Memorial Weekend. It was... interesting haha


We got back late Sunday night from Vegas and had a BBQ with a bunch of friends Monday evening. Cory loves to work it at the grill.
The lovely engaged couple :)

I love June. June=Beach with family, Mesa, More family, Warm Weather and Swimming!


4 comments:

Dusty said...

did we really go on the same vacation at the same time and not have any pictures with all of us to remember it by? Sad... lol It was fun to see you guys! We miss you - can't wait to see you again later this month!

Lauren and Brian Davis said...

Super Fun!!! I want to go to the beach in June ...

Lauren and Brian Davis said...

Thanks for the nice comment! You are so sweet!

erin said...

oh happy bday to cory! i miss you girl!