Friday, May 21, 2010

6 months ago...



Six months ago I married my best friend and I have loved every minute since. Cory is the most amazing husband. He always knows how to make me laugh, and not to mention he is one good looking boy! He is so sweet to me and loves to take care of me. I can't imagine my life without him :)


Also.. about six months ago two of our best friends, Mallory and Paul, started dating and are now engaged!!

To recap a little, let me explain:
1. Cory and Paul have known each other since elementary school, and have been best friends.


2. I met Mallory in junior high and we hung out a lot in high school and while the boys were on the missions!


3. In high school I met Paul because I started hanging out with Cory and we all went to Prom together (sorry Mal haha)

4. Cory and Mallory became friends in high school and even went to a dance with each other!

As you can tell the four of us go way back and I couldn't be happier that they are getting married!

4 comments:

The Dark Family said...

so so so cute! I can't believe it's already been six months! Oh my goodness, time flies! Congrats!

Miss you lots!

Anonymous said...

Tear. Favorite post by far. We love you guys!! More fun times await!

Lauren and Brian Davis said...

SOO exciting!!! your kids are destined to marry each other!

Melissa said...

by the way, the picture of you and cory at graduation looks like it was taken last week! craig