Well well... April has been one busy month! It seemed to fly by as we worked and finished up school. We were able to go home for Cory's grandpa's funeral in the middle of April. The funeral was so nice and we had fun seeing our family. I even had time to catch up with some of my lovely girlfriends. I wish I could see everyone more!
As soon as we got home we took finals and.... Tada... I graduated!! It was a surreal feeling and I can't believe it is all over. My parents flew in and it was so fun to have them here. The first day I had Commencement and even though I was a little late, I somehow got lucky and got seated on the floor right by the speakers and the Doctorate graduates.)

Walking up to see my family!

My wonderful parents

The next day I had graduation for my individual College... again I just couldn't believe this was all happening.

The stud and I :)

I sat by Ixchel :)
My.."I did it" pose haha

Giving a victory kiss to Cory
As soon as I got done with Graduation, I boarded a plane to go visit Melissa, Craig and baby Ruthie in Cali. Isn't she so cute?!
We had lots of fun and made sure that we did a lot of shopping! As we kept busy, we rewarded ourselves with frozen yogurt....
and a Churro from Costco....
I promise we did more than just eat treats haha:) I had so much fun and I love hanging out with Melissa and Craig. We just relaxed, laid out, shopped and watched movies. I even read the book The Last Song which was very good.. I tried to keep myself together as I started to get teary eyed on the plane. I wish we lived closer to Melissa and Craig but that's okay.
I missed Cory a lot so I couldn't wait to get home to see him! I decided that we don't do well separated for long periods of time. I guess that is a good sign huh?! I just love him.

4 comments:
oh congrats on graduating! and our hair is so long and pretty in these pics
congratulations on graduating! and i'm glad you survived your first nights(s) away from cory!
yay! good job! & im glad i got to see you!
you're so lovely Emily! Hooray for graduating... and gotta love the Costco churros :)
Post a Comment