Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter Hunt


For Easter Cory and I decided to make Easter baskets for each other! We had a lot of fun putting them together and we decided that we would hide them from one another. Well... lets just say Cory forgot to hide mine so I walked into our bedroom, looked in the closet and found mine. He got me a Dr. Pepper, Cheetos, Reeses Eggs and a game, my husband knows me too well :)

After I found my basket/bowl, I watched Cory look for his and it was very amusing :)
He searched outside (like I would put it out there haha)....

In the Bathroom...Then in the kitchen..........


On top of the cabinets???

Finally... he found it in the hamper! Look how good his basket is and look how good my husband looks if I do say so myself :)
Happy Spring and Bring on Summer!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw Happy Easter! Remember how we played on this day too? I loved that and I love you!

Melissa said...

First of all - Cory should have gotten you a REAL Easter basket...Second of all - Hurray for Cheetos! What a good husband to get you those! Thirdly, I think you are addicted to Dr. Pepper but we'll be sure to get some for you when you come visit:> Welp, love ya! Glad you had a fun adventure on Easter & yes Cory looks cute-