Monday, March 22, 2010

Hurry up Summer...

We are FINALLY seeing glimpses of warm weather. I am really ready for Summer but I think Spring has to come first, huh? Lately, it seems like we have been in the cycle of sleep, eat, work, school, repeat. In the mist of all this we still manage to have had lots of fun. I always plan on taking tons of pictures when we go out and do things but by the time we get home I realize that I didn't take a single one! So for the pictures we do have....

*Having Gabe and Lindsey over for dinner

*Green Pancakes for St. Patrick's Day*Going to Five Guys for the 1st time (cory was excited)*Eating Sunday dinner with Mal and Paul*My sweet husband doing the dishes :)

Life is wonderful, and I love being married to Cory. He is the best husband and my best friend. I am excited for summer to get here!

2 comments:

AUTUMN said...

SO CUTE! I totally know what you mean about summer. Except it's coming faster down here, I think. I couldn't believe how hot it ws last week. So crazy! I'll try and send some your way! Miss you!

Anonymous said...

Mmmm delicious homemade carrot soup and bread bowls. So fun!