For President's Day weekend we went home to Arizona with Mal and Paul. We got in at about 3am and at the door step of the back door were beautiful flowers from Cory. His secret helper had placed them there for me :) When I walked into the house Melissa and her brand new baby were inside waiting for me! I was so surprised and excited! That was just the beginning of a wonderful weekend. We had so much fun being with family, seeing friends and just hanging out. Cory got me a beautiful necklace for Valentines Day and took me to get frozen yogurt!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
super fun!!!
It was so fun to have you hear!
I mean here! :)
Em You are gorgeous! have a fabulous weekend!
Yup, you're still the cutest person ever.
When you come back to Arizona again can it be longer so we can do lunch or something?! Just wondering! haha
Post a Comment