Thursday, February 4, 2010

Birthday Week

My birthday was on Jan. 29th but I felt like the entire week was full of fun things...so it was kind of like my birthday was a full week long! I kept putting pressure on Cory by saying things like..."I hope you are planning something really good for my birthday"... or "I can't wait to see what you do for me on my birthday" haha. The poor guy... I am terrible. Anyways! So Monday we went to the suns vs. jazz game which was good but sad because the suns lost. What made it even worse was that we were in BRIGHT orange shirts surrounded by jazz fans.

The View...


Cory and his dinner :)

Me and my snow cone :)


Taking a break from yelling for a snap shot of us



Trying to smile even though the suns got smashed....
On Thurs. we went on a double date with some friends and went bowling. Lets just say I am not the best bowler, but we had lots of fun anyways




On Friday I woke up to waffles made by my wonderful husband and presents, then I had my first day of work. That's right... I am official employed at The Gatehouse. It's like a boutique/interior design store and it is super cute. I like working again. I took a lunch break to meet up with Cory and he surprised me with roses :) After work, I came home to this.....
My sweet friends, Gabe and Lindsey, decorated my apartment! They also gave my another flower to add to the collection.


Cory and I went to dinner with friends and then came back to our apartment for cake and ice cream. I am just getting ready to blow our my candles.


I really wanted an Italian Cream cake for my birthday so I made one for myself haha and Clarissa made me a cake as well! Yay for sweets :)

I had such a great birthday even though I was in a food coma the next day. I can't believe I am 22.....

4 comments:

Scott+Tiffany said...

Happy 22! Birthday weeks are the best. You'll have to do a separate post for how to make Italian Ice Cream Cake. That sounds divine!

Kim said...

Em you look like a princess!!!! I miss you so much! Your work sounds cute and fun, you always were such a stylist! Looks like married life with your sweet husband is treating you well :) Now if only I could get Forrest to make me waffles...

Colleen said...

Happy Birthday! I didn't even know! But it sounds like it was great...I hope you both are doing well! Congrats on the new job. We miss you guys!

krystal said...

happy birthday!!! so sad you were away..but it looks like you had a great time!! 22 yeah for another year older and getting a job!!!