This is my wonderful husband Cory...
This is us in high school....
While in high school Cory got his wisdom teeth out and for your enjoyment I decided to share this video with everyone. It is HILARIOUS... and it's even better when you know him. When you watch this please pay close attention to: 1. the funny things he says 2. his personality on drugs
3. his mom 4. and his quest to find and move his mouth :)
Wisdom Teeth Video
Enjoy:)

This is us in high school....

While in high school Cory got his wisdom teeth out and for your enjoyment I decided to share this video with everyone. It is HILARIOUS... and it's even better when you know him. When you watch this please pay close attention to: 1. the funny things he says 2. his personality on drugs
3. his mom 4. and his quest to find and move his mouth :)
Wisdom Teeth Video
Enjoy:)
6 comments:
that is hilarious!! hope you guys are doing good!
Haha, this is a serious classic. "I wuv pain pills." Shel babe, keepin it real like always. SO funny!!
i am laughing so hard right now!!! HA HA made my night. there are so many favorites ..Cory on Pain pills= hilarious!!
So I don't see the difference between how Cory normally is & when he is on drugs...j/k:) He's silly - why is his mom feeding him food and giving him water when he can't swallow?? Just wondering!
Oh MY!!! this is awesome! Thanks for sharing. :)
BAHAHA! yes.
Post a Comment