So I haven't been very good at blogging lately. I feel like I am just barely starting to catch up on things :) Our wedding was a little over a month ago and I just can't believe it is all over. Sometimes I say " Hey Cory.... we are married!?" haha! I love being married though and I am so glad the engagement phase is over :) Well without further adieu...... here is our wedding day!
iva these are SO beautiful! gosh you just look stunning! it was so fun to run into you at the social security building! haha. way to get your name changed quickly ... unlike me! love ya girl!
4 comments:
it was soooo fun and such a beautiful night!!
em, you looked beautiful!! I wish i could of been there!
Fabulous pictures! I can't believe its been a month already.
iva these are SO beautiful! gosh you just look stunning! it was so fun to run into you at the social security building! haha. way to get your name changed quickly ... unlike me! love ya girl!
Post a Comment