Friday, January 15, 2010

Catching up

I have a lot of catching up to do :) I have had a ton of pictures on my camera from November, December and the beginning of this month that I haven't put on my computer. Looking through all these pictures reminds me of all the fun we have had these past couple of months.

At Collin and Lachelle's wedding in Nov.
Moving into our new apartment

Finally being able to move around in our apartment!

Cory's 1st time seeing the Forgotten Carols in December

After looking for her for over an hour.... I found Sis. Carly Porter on Temple Square

Getting ready to Ice skate in Salt Lake

We met a very funny homeless man who Cory wanted to take a picture with (the man wouldn't smile because he was missing some teeth :)

Going home for Christmas to see Santa- Cory was a good boy this year

Cory shows off is stocking presents Christmas morning

I am very happy to get my sewing machine... that I thought I wasn't getting

Back in Utah, Cory is watching is Ohio State football team play and even wore is buckeye necklace...he was in heaven

Cory and Paul showing everyone how to eat 7 layer dip at our National Championship party for football

To be honest I don't really understand football...

At our date night this past weekend, Cory ordered
a little to much food for himself :)
We decided to burn off all those calories by going to the Nickle Arcade..look at that game face!

I won a new set of teeth!
I am so excited for the fun adventures that are to come in 2010!

5 comments:

Cami said...

I think you are having way too much fun! Brittany dalton leaves next week, I hope I can run into her sometime, like how you ran into carly. Happy Friday!

Kristalyn said...

Haha Emily, this is all so cute and so much fun :)

krystal said...

YESSS!!! i finally get to see pictures! miss you lots and can i just say your hair is getting LONG seriously :)

Anonymous said...

you found Carly Jo!! Oh how fun. Cute post Em! Let's play soon. I need to get my buns down to Provo.

Lauren and Brian Davis said...

cute update! loved the pictures! way to hunt down carly! hope this semester is going well for you iva!