Friday, October 30, 2009

Off my Death Bed

I have been absent lately because of a little illness that has knocked me out of school for a full WEEK. You know how you always dream of missing school and hope to get sick... no... I will never wish that anymore. What I REALLY want is for my normal life to come back- the one where I can go to school, take normal showers without getting dizzy, see my friends, eat food, not throw up, not be out of breath from doing things and most importantly...be able to kiss and hug Cory (aka the best substitute mom). Let's just say after a week of going to Urgent Care and the ER, some pain killers, lots of throwing up and time in bed.... I am FINALLY getting better... yesssss.

Can't wait to be normal again :)
http://www.veryhappypig.com/page/sick_in_bed_sfw.jpg

6 comments:

krystal said...

OH MY GOSH... sooo sorry!! not fun at all, i did not even know :( good thing cory is there to take care of you ha ha

Brian & Kyla said...

I hope you get better soon!

Lauren and Brian Davis said...

girl... sorry to hear you were sick! if you ever need ANYTHING I am right here in provo! i was gettin my hair did and katie said that we need to do a byu intermural basketball team... ALL TOROS BABY! you down?

giulia said...

:( not cool! I'm glad you're doing better.
call me whenever you want a running buddy. ;) <3

Colleen said...

Auhhh...I hate being sick! And all the homework you have to make up! Sorry and I hope you feel better!

Unknown said...

iva! i just got your announcement .. wow it turned out SO great! i wish i was in mesa and could go to your reception! hope everything goes wonderfully! love ya girl!