Only 9 more days till the wedding! That just seems unreal to me. I am just so excited for all the fun things to begin. Cory and I go home this weekend and we cannot wait to see our families and friends. To pass time up here, we have been keeping busy with school and work. We try to have a little fun too :) Last weekend we drove up to Salt Lake City and ate at The Pie. We ordered wayyy to much food. I could only get down one slice of pizza by the time we got it.
The Order:
1. Cory with our cheesy bread
The Order:
Afterward we finished eating we went to Temple Square and watched the Joseph Smith movie which was wonderful. After we ran around trying to find our good friend Sister Carly Porter but we had no luck. We did however tell plenty of sister missionaries to tell her we were looking for her haha. All in all it was a really fun night!

7 comments:
I am so excied for you!!! and yum that pizza looks good :). i love the black and white picture of you two , is that at the temple? You two are beautiful!
Emily! Im so excited for you. Congratulations! Im so happy your marrying Cory. You guys are so cute. Goodluck with all the planning. I would love to see ya sometime!
clap clap clap! ;) yay single digits! so happy for you!
Congrats Emily, I didn't know it was so soon! Good luck with everything, it's the best!
wahoooo so excited! it's sooo close! are you guys staying here this whole week? maybe i should just give you your gift in person-silly me, i never got around to going to the post office... i know you'll be crazy busy, but call or text me if you get the chance!
Yeahh!!! So excited! I must admit I was a little sad when I wrote your name for some reason, "Emily Freeman" - you will be that no more! Wow, I loved getting the new name though, enjoy the temple this weekend, it will be lovely!! And I wish I was there to scarf down that pizza with Cory:)
hip hip horay!! I am so excited for the festivities. You guys are the best. See you in a week! Looooove you
Post a Comment