Sunday, October 11, 2009

The Engaged Life...

Life in Provo is good even with all the craziness going on! Cory and I have been pretty busy with school and everything else that comes with living on your own. One exciting thing that happened this week is that Cory got a job! He is working at Verizon and he loves it. Plus he get's to dress up and wear nice clothes everyday to work.... and might I add that he looks dang good :)

Since my last post a lot of fun things have happened. For starters, I had a few visitors for conference weekend! Mallory and Sarah came and stayed with me over the weekend and it was super fun. We went to dinner... did a little shopping... stayed up late talking... girl stuff ya know?
My roommates: Jean and Gabe (best roommates ever)
Sarah and I


Me, Mal and Sam!
A couple of Sundays ago Paul, Cory, Gabe and I drove up the Canyon and stopped to take some pictures of the beautiful scenery. Of course we had to stop and take a picture.
So for one of my classes at BYU, I am in a floral design class and I love it. Like REALLY like it. This is just one of my creations...
This picture is from September. My beautiful friend Carly Jo is serving a mission and Clarissa and I got to take her to lunch and to the MTC. I didn't think I would cry when I dropped her off at the curb but I did... hah. I miss her so much but I know she is doing a great job!
On the weekends, Cory and I are able to do lots of fun things with each other and our friends. We have been going to the BYU football games which have been fun (if they win)
We go on lots of double dates and the last couple of pictures are just random pictures from date nights!



So we took engagement pictures on Wed. and I cannot WAIT to see them. I should be getting a sneak peak of them this weekend so I will have to share them. I am going home for my bridal shower this weekend and I am so excited. I will have to blog about it after I get back. Hope everyone is doing great!!

8 comments:

krystal said...

wow i can't beleive that your getting marroed in a MONTH!! so excited to have you down her!! tell cory hi!

Liz and Spencer Harring said...

ok em! We need to hang out! WE arent that far from each other and we could def. double date and what not!! I would love to catch up with you!

Bethany said...

You are so cute! I like you floral design! Um...I can't really afford a present for you, do you still want me to come to your bridal shower? So you guys are going to be living in Utah after you get married?

Stu and Angie Milne said...

such a hot couple! k i am so excited, i just got your shower announcement, now i'm just deciding what to get you... muahahahaaa.

Lachelle Merrill said...

I'm excited for this weekend & to have you back in MESA!!!!

Cami said...

I love the picture with all the changing leaves!!! gorgeous. happy Fall!

The Sorensens. said...

Congrats on Being engaged! Have so much fun! :) your ring is gorgeous by the way.

Kim said...

oh my word. first of all i love you, second of all you guys are adorable adorable adorable together, and third of all I LOVE YOU!!!!! your blog is so cutesy and darling! i love you! i love you!