Cory and I went camping with my family for a few days then went to his parent's cabin. We went hiking.. hence the picture. The picture pretty much explains the entire hike for me...
Then I got a new (to me) Mazda 3 to take back up to school with me. I really really like it.

Cory's best friend Paul came home from his mission right before we all went back to Provo. It was fun to get back together with all of our friends from high school.
Best friends unite... cute huh?
Best friends unite... cute huh?
A little eye candy for everyone cause guess what.... I am ENGAGED... yep that's right:) So I think I should be allowed to put pictures up like this right?
We went on a Vespa ride around Mesa, went to dinner, got ice cream then we ended up at the Mesa Arts Center where he asked me to Marry him! It was super windy that night and rained a little too on us but it was perfect.

Now we are in Provo getting ready to start school! We are getting married November 21st, so we have lots of planning to do! woo hoo
10 comments:
Excuse me but that is an inappropriate picture... Craig says "you're fired". haha We love you guys!
ah... happiness :)
emily i am seriously SO excited for you!!! congratulations!
I LOVE THE PICTURES..miss you so much emily. YOu are cory are to CUTE <3
haha you could have put pictures up like that while you were just dating and no one would have said anything! haha! Congratulations! I am so happy for you!
Oooooh congratulations! It was really only a matter of time right? I mean come on you guys are so cute I'm so excited for you and P.S. I love your SPARKLES!
yay! Congratulations!! I could totally tell you guys were in love when I saw you...so cute!
Awww! Congrats Emily!! You guys look so happy! :]
yes yes yes!
seeing you on campus just made my day yesterday. :)
you are going to be the most beautiful bride!!!
Woohooo!!! You're seriously amazing. Congratulations again :)
Post a Comment