Sunday, September 13, 2009

Provo Adventures

Well we are in Provo now and are having so much fun going to school, hanging out with friends and doing wedding stuff. I think Cory is getting sick of me when it comes to wedding stuff... I am a little controlling :) I guess he loves it! haha/

The other day I found this on my car written out in lotion... how creative huh?
Last weekend we went Disco Skating on a group date and it was groooooovvy :)



and we made Caramel Apples!

During the week Cory let me cut his hair, I hope you like our make shift cover

My mom came down last weekend to help me plan wedding stuff, and it was so fun to have her here. I love being back up here for school even though I am away from my family. It has been fun hanging out with old friends and meeting a lot of Cory's friends. I love having him up here.
.............................................................................

..............................................................................


---- I am so glad he puts up with me :)

7 comments:

krystal said...

AHHHH miss you :( looks like you are having fun especially with CORY!!

Melissa said...

I'm glad he does too...what a good man he is :) j/k

Busy Bee Lauren said...

So fun! I am so excited for both of you!!

Jennifer said...

YESS! you wore your awesome tie-dye shirts disco skating! thats perfect! haha. im glad you are cory are having lots of fun! I miss you guys tons!

Bethany said...

Emily I can't believe you are getting married! That is so awesome! When is the big day by the way?!

Lindsey Hubble said...

I LOVE YOU!! I'm so excited for this semester! The fun is just getting started! wahoo!! :P

erin said...

ohhhh...looks fun.
miss you girl!