Saturday, August 8, 2009

Dates, Dates and more Dates :)

Warning: picture overload!
So lately, life has been amazing :) Besides getting all moved into our new house I have been spending a lot of time with Cory, hence the title of this post "Dates". We have been going on lots of dates! Here is a little overview of the past couple of weeks---

1. Cory surprised me and celebrated my "21st 1/2 birthday" since he has missed my last 2 while he was on his mission. I woke up in the morning to find this on my doorstep. It was so cute :)


That night he brought me roses and then....


...made my favorite meal, Lasagna! After he took me to the Cheesecake Factory for cheesecake.

2. Went with Cory and his siblings to Jester'z. It was so fun!

3. Feet painting... yes we painted that picture with our toes.. pretty good eh?

4. Going on a date with my siblings which included Red Robbin, Tie Dying shirts and Ice cream

Tie dying time!!

I am just having so much fun with Cory.
He is wonderful :)


6 comments:

Bethany said...

When is the wedding?! You two are too cute! Um Lasagna is my favorite dinner too! Crazy!

Britt Linde said...

OH you guys. I love you guys.

Lauren and Brian Davis said...

can i get a WOOT WOOT?!

Kasey said...

ah cute cute :)

Angie Milne said...

yes!!! too cute em! we should double sometime before you head back up to school :)

Melissa said...

fun pics em! I am glad I got to see the actual footage- I wish we could have been on that sibling date! But it looks well planned out:)