I am back from Cali. and absolutely loved it! It was so fun to hangout with my sister and brother-in-law and of course... have Cory there with me. He made the trip 10 times better :) Here is a brief overview of our 6 day vacation:
-Going to Huntington and Newport Beach
-Going to Huntington and Newport Beach
-Church on Sunday and getting invited to two Sunday dinners by families.... who doesn't love free meals :)
-DISNEYlanndd.... it was very hot and humid but so fun
We were on Pirates of the Caribbean ride.. I had to get my hook ready
such a stud :)
8 comments:
WAIT WHAT?? you already moved into your new house?!? that is CRAZY!!! i wanna come and check out the new place!! oh yeah how can i forget to tell you that you & cory are ADORABLE!!! I'm happy for you emily!! Love you both!! Let's play sometimes
i got you on the moving thing. yup still have some stuff at my parents house...its just so annoying! haha but cali looked fun girl :)
Hey Em!
Where did you guys move to?!
I LOVE YOUR HOUSE!!! i also LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures of you and cory..it makes me so happy!
Um excuse me? You moved?! Where do you live now? And I am so jealous you went to California! I love it there! Disneyland truly is my favorite place on earth!
You two win the cutest couple award for the month of July! Cali and moving...so much excitment in so little time!
um helllloooo i think this post was almost complete minus the important detail of seeing your best pal Mal in Newport as well. Its fine, its fine. I guess i can forgive you. Loved the pics! See you in a couple weeks!
em! what a happy post!!! i was waiting for an update on the cory sitch :) you guys look totally cute together and i'm so glad to hear things are going so well! how long are you guys in mesa?
Post a Comment