Monday, July 13, 2009

New Interests

Since EFY I really feel like life has been a blur...like it's already the middle of July? When did this happen?! I am not ready at all to go back to school, so I just think that time needs to slow down a little. Well... for an update, on the 4th of July my family went camping!
(hence the gross pictures of me looking frumpy)

It was so fun to just hang out with my family and go into Heber for the fireworks. Oh and by the way--- Heber was a ZOO, so many people were there for the fireworks!
Align Center
Also a little before EFY and since then, I have also been spending a lot of my time with this boy right here:

His name his Cory and I have known him since high school. He just got home from his mission like a month ago and I love having him home. He is so fun, sweet and just all around great!Kasey and I on our group date to Dave and Busters

Cory and I are going to California on Friday to help my sister and her husband move. While we are there we are going to go to Disneyland and the beach. I cannot wait!hello cali :)

7 comments:

krystal said...

OKAY!!!! cute post! i love you and cory in those pictures and you look amazingly beautiful in them i might add!!

Bethany said...

Hey we do need to do something SOON! Cute boy! Thanks for the compliment! Love ya girl!

Lachelle Merrill said...

WHAT!!!! California...AND DISNEYLAND!!! what a fun Road Trip!!! don't forget roadtrip music,food,& take a TON of pictures for this cute blog of yours!! Love you

Lauren and Brian Davis said...

ummm chello?! how fun! looks like a fun,but busy summer and a hott new boyfriend! have fun in cali!

Anonymous said...

remember when Cory got home and then you fell in love??? hahah! awwww jaoslcmeklifmncwei. CALI- here we come baby!!

erin said...

agree with krystal.

love ya girl.
& i miss you!

AUTUMN said...

oooo I'm excited to see how this goes... I remember hearing stories about him when we'd have sister confessions on Sunday after church! Don't even try and deny it Em!

Britt