I know... I know... it has been so long since I have blogged last but can I just explain how crazy my life as been these past couple of weeks! For starters I had a family reunion, friends getting home from missions and I just did EFY for two weeks in a row! June has been a wonderful month. Here's a little glimpse into my EFY experience:
WEEK 1
WEEK 2 I had so much fun at EFY... I loved it! It was awesome to have so many amazing experiences and I came away with some pretty cute 16/17 year old boyfriends :) Just kidding but I just miss all my kids from EFY!!
Emily! SO lucky! EFY was the 2nd best thing I ever did. You look so cute with your little flower headband and lime green shirt. I bet everyone just loved you!
4 comments:
oh emily it looked like you had fun! i love you black dress outfit...so cute! but im so glad you are back!!
Okay you were probably the coolest EFY counseler ever! haha
Em, this looks like you had such a blast. I can't wait to see you soon. Love and miss you!
Emily! SO lucky! EFY was the 2nd best thing I ever did. You look so cute with your little flower headband and lime green shirt. I bet everyone just loved you!
Post a Comment