Bachelorette Party--->
Wedding----->
I also got to go to the Taylor Swift concert with my sisters and let's just say it was wonderful. Jen and I bought tickets and surprised Melissa for her birthday. I had so much fun with them even if we did sit in traffic for almost two hours :)


5 comments:
Cute pics Em! And seriously I didn't know you went to Taylor Swift!?! Did you cry when a particular song came on... haha!
ummm not sure if that picture means i'm a model it kinda looks evil but i am jealous you got to go to the taylor swift concert!!!
fu fun fun!!! k i love you'r hair! it's getting so long! k lets make our flower clippies together because mine are NOT turning out very cute.. haha
Emily! I'm home! And you are the cutest girl ever! Like seriously!
I really like your bridesmaid dress, it looks good on you, girl! Hope things are good with you, maybe we'll hang at grandma's next week.
Post a Comment