I just wanted to give a quick Birthday shout out to my beautiful sister Melissa! She is one of my best friends and I love her so much. We always have so much fun together and I love having her as my older sister. We have had MANY fun memories together.....
Love you Melis!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
You win the cute sister award. This makes me happy!
Hi em! I love you! We are doing so great. "Emily!!! I'm going to Kansas!!!" ha remeber when I would say that to you? Now it's home. Little did we know : ) What is new?
4 comments:
You win the cute sister award. This makes me happy!
sisters are the best!!!
hellooooooo those headbands are so cute! you are so talented!!
Hi em! I love you! We are doing so great. "Emily!!! I'm going to Kansas!!!" ha remeber when I would say that to you? Now it's home. Little did we know : ) What is new?
Post a Comment