Wednesday, March 11, 2009

E-Fizzle

So I am guessing you are wondering why the new name? This past weekend I found another side of me! So let me give you a little background information:

For starters on Friday night, I bought a ticket like two months ago along with a bunch of other girls to go to this a capella group from BYU called Vocal Point. To be honest I wasn't crazy about going in the beginning, but as time came closer for the concert I started to get really excited. Well we went to the concert and it was so good. We were in the 2nd row and just got all the action up front. It was so fun! At the beginning of the show I didn't really think any of the boys in it were very cute (haha not in a mean way) but by the end I was so attracted to a lot of them, funny huh?
Gabe and I waiting to be sung to at the concert

Taking a photo moment with just some of the girls

So to continue, Saturday morning I got up and played some basketball and within 5 mins. of playing I rolled my ankle... I felt pretty stupid number one... and number two I was mad because I had so much to do that day. I am Activites Cochair in my ward and we had our Ward Talent show that night. I needed to get everything ready and be able to perform my talent! After much icing and ibprofen :), I was able to get things ready and work on my talent. My Activities Committee and I did dance in honor of Step Up 2 (one of my favorite movies). It was so funny. Who knew that I had such an amazing talent of being a Gangsta :) And what's even better about it is all the boys danced as well and got so into it haha I loved it.

My friend Jesse and I struttin our Gangstaness

I am pretty sure that I am a better thug than him.....
So that was my weekend! School is good, Life is wonderful :) From here on out its go go go in school and before I know it I will be back in Mesa for the Summer. I can't wait to go home for Clarissa's Ferrin Wedding in March, woo hoo :) Peace out

7 comments:

Kelsey said...

EMILY! or should i say e-fizzle. what up girl> So lets play. karioki (sp?) sat if u want!!! hahaha

Lachelle Merrill said...

okay....um....he's CUTE!!!

Cami said...

hey gorgeous! You look so gangsta. bummer you hurt your ankle! I hope it is getting better!

Just K said...

Dear Emily,
I like you and I love you. I want to play with you. I want to see you at Clarissa's wedding. I have a fancy princess dress. That's all.
Love,
Ella

Stu and Angie Milne said...

You make a WAYYY better gangsta em!! haha I'm excited to see you at cliss' wedding! :)

Busy Bee Lauren said...

Love the gangsta look! Haha!

Hey, girl...could you possibly change my name on your sidebar to Lauren...or Lauren B. Or Busy Bee Lauren...or Poop Face? haha! I am just trying to keep my last name secrety on the internet :)

Bethany said...

Girl! I am a gansta too! haha! You are way better at it than that boy for sure! I like the gansta name E-Fizzle, mine is B-Dogg don't even worry! haha!