Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A Mini Spring Break

If you don't know already, BYU doesn't have spring break. While all the other universities around us are out partying and going to places like the beach....us BYU students are diligently hitting the books and camping out in the Library. well most BYU student are haha. So this weekend I had a mini spring break!Before I left though, I am in this cooking class and on Thursday I made my first pie crust and it turned out great if I do say so myself :)
I was able to go home for Clarissa Ragar's (aka Ferrin) wedding. She got married on Friday and it was such a special day. She looked Gorgeous... like I didn't even want to take pictures with her because she just looked too beautiful to stand by me... that's how good! Her wedding day was also so fun because I spent most of the day with all my best friends. It was so fun to see all of them and to hang out like old times. I love them all so much.

Pictures from the wedding!






Saturday and Sunday, I spent recovering from wearing high heels all day on Friday, and ran errands with my mom and played with my family. I just love my family. It is so fun hanging out with my siblings and my parents. We watched Twilight on Saturday night, which I have already seen before, but I just thought it was sooo cheesy watching it the second time around (sorry). I hope they make the 2nd movie better :)

I flew back to Provo on Monday to snow.... come on now. Where is the sun? I just keep telling myself "Three more weeks of school, three more weeks of school...."

6 comments:

erin said...

emilyyyyyyy! i love you! i am very sorry i was not able to say good bye to you before you left. it made me sad! but i will see you soon!

krystal said...

YEAH i love that you updated because i just did to ha ha!! guess that means we are best friends :) i miss you already and i do have to agree with you that i am still recovering from wearing those darn heels!!

Anonymous said...

Agreed! Are we hatin this snow or what?? I'm glad you had a nice little sunny break though. SO fun!

Cami said...

so fun!!! they are so cute together, i actually went bowling with them a few months ago and they were in my singles ward! so your next right...?

Stu and Angie Milne said...

i'm so glad i got to see you! you looked beautiful too, don't be lying.. i'm excited for you to be done with school! I forgot I wanted to ask you a random something, are you still writing cory?

Lauren and Brian Davis said...

IVA! i just got my blog up and runnin... holla at cha girl! brianandlaurendavis.blogspot.com

how did basketball turn out!??