Monday, February 23, 2009

I love the Sun :)

Well to recap a little, over President's Day weekend I went home to Arizona with some girls from Mesa and a friend. It was kinda a last minute thing and I was really worried about the weather because it snowed the night before we left but it all worked out Perfectly! (If you noticed I also went home over Valentine's Day, that is subtle hint meaning I am not dating anyone up here :) Anyways, I had so much fun going home. My mom made me breakfast everyone morning, I hung out with my family, saw my friends, made sugar cookies, and had a fun Valentine's dinner with all my family on Sunday. I loved it. I am not going to lie.... On Saturday, I kind of forgot that it was Valentine's Day. Someday I will have a Valentine :) My friend Lauren from Wyoming came home with and kept saying that our Winter weather is her Summer... it made me laugh cause she couldn't get over it. We drove back to Provo on Monday and I went back to school on Tuesday! It was nice to have a little break from school. Right now in Provo, the weather is so nice, should I dare say that it almost feels like Mesa weather?! It is pretty close. I love it. Things are going great and life is wonderful. I hope everyone else is doing good!!!Sisters :)

Our source of fuel as we made our trip

Jen and I

Taking a picture at Hoover Dam (aka where Transformers was filmed :)

5 comments:

Melissa said...

I love the sun as well but I think it is like 80 here now during the day! What happened to winter or spring?! Loved having your here em, only wish I could have hung with ya more! I can't wait until I am not occupied with school and such and can come visit and play. Wouldn't it be fun if I came up there for conference? oh wow I would love that and to see you little BYU world. Love you babe-

Anonymous said...

oh sunshine... how delightful! Don't you just love AZ? Glad you guys had fun. Too bad I couldn't come...maybe next time

Unknown said...

stop it stop it stop it! you are so freakin cute, I love you so much. oh man I can't wait to be in your arms again.

loves loves

Busy Bee Lauren said...

Oreos and Cheezits are the best gift God has given us.

Bethany said...

haha who wouldn't know Hoover Dam?! I am sad that you went to AZ and I wasn't there to see you! Oh well! How are you doing?