Sunday, February 8, 2009

Catch up Time

So.. a lot has happened since the last time that I wrote on here! For starters... I would like to make an announcement... I am 21. Yes, yes... I turned 21 on January 29th and my birthday was so fun! I of course missed being with my family and friends from home, but I had a great time up here in Provo. I woke up that morning and my roommate Britt made me breakfast, then I went to school, went to lunch with my cousin Katie, had a class canceled, came home and had dinner made for me, then had a party with a bunch of my friends! Fun huh? And to top it all off I got a lot of phone calls and texts during the day! The party that I had that night was really fun. I loved seeing all my friends up here in Provo!
Partyyyy

It's okay, I am 21 now :)


Well since my birthday, I have just been doing school, working and hanging out! It hasn't snowed too much so I have been VERY happy about that :) Yesterday, my apartment and another apartment in our ward did a big girl ask guy date night. We all wanted to go on a date together and thought it would be fun! Before we went though, Gabe allowed me to dye her hair and lets just say ..... I think I should have gone to hair school.... I am so good :) haha
The group date was really fun! I went with one of my friends named Dan and we all had a blast going out for ice cream and then went bowling. I was TERRIBLE. I guess I was just being a good date because I let him win :) I left my camera on the table while we were bowling and before I know it I have like 86 new pictures on my camera. Everyone was going picture crazy. So for your enjoyment here are some photos from last night! Dan... probably getting a strike

Kristy and I

Gabe and her date Dan dancing the bowling alley.. only at BYU

Me, Becca, and Jenni

6 comments:

Busy Bee Lauren said...

Cuuute! Happy Belated Birthday!

krystal said...

em...i think your hair has grown like 5 inches since the last time i saw you!! you are beautiful :)

Lachelle Merrill said...

HEY!! you wore that shirt you got at forever with me....it looks good on you my friend...MISS YOU!!

Kasey said...

I miss you bester!!I'm glad you are having fun and I can't wait to see you <3

Cami said...

EMILY!!! I found you! and it was your BIRTHDAY?!?! hAPPY bIRTHDAY! 21...you are such a big girl now! have a wonderful day I LOve You!

Bethany said...

Emily! Happy late birthday!!! I am sorry I didn't tell you sooner! It looks like you are having a lot of fun up there in Provo! And getting some action I see haha!