Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Back in the cold...

It's been a while since I have blogged, so I will try to do a quick update on my life :) Right now, I am sitting in my apartment waiting to go to class... I don't really wanna go outside because my computer says it's 1 DEGREE in Provo.... while in Mesa, its 61 Degrees.... that just makes me sick! Anyways, when I first got back to Provo, I was so excited because it hadn't snowed in a while. Well, I spoke too soon, because seriously two hours later it started snowing and didn't stop for two days! I think I am learning to like the snow maybe just a little bit... somedays are better than others. Last weekend Lachelle Kellis came and stayed with me. It was so fun to see her and I would like to say that she just came to see me, but she does have a boyfriend up here, so I will just pretend it was because of me that she came up :) We had a lot of fun just shopping, going out to eat and staying up late talking. I am so glad that she came.

Having waffles for breakfast!

I have been really enjoying this semester so far! My friends and I have been having lots of fun (after school of course :) I love just playing with everyone up here and I really have such a fun group of friends. My beautiful redhead roommate Gabe and IPlaying on the love sac


So everyday when I go to school, I have to walk on this pure icy walk of death. The sun somehow doesn't reach this side of the building and it's so slippery. I have to ice skate across it literally! I haven't fallen yet, but I am guessing because I always say that, it will happen to me soon.







4 comments:

krystal said...

ha ha i love your posts!! and me and kasey will be up there to visit YOU soon enough ha ha :)

Carly Jo Porter said...

em I am so glad that Lachelle came to visit you! It sounds like you guys had a blast!!! LOVE YOU

Lachelle Merrill said...

Ya just had to put the NASTAY pic of me eating breakfast....Naughty Naughty

Just K said...

hey Emily, it's Kristin. How long have you had a blog and didn't mention it? HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! We miss you!