Christmas this year was wonderful! Not only did I spend it with all my siblings and parents but I just really enjoyed it because it was laid back. Maybe too laid back.... it was the first year my parents had to wake all of us up to open presents! haha. Anyways, I had a really fun time and my mom made each of my siblings the nicest gift. She put together DVD's of us from birth to three years old with pictures and movies that we have never seen before! I loved it and my mom did such a good job. We watched everyones video on Christmas and had so much fun just laughing at each other! Along with Andrew and Amanda came my little adorable niece Lily! We have had so much fun playing and spoiling her. I will miss them when they head back to Missouri.
Waiting to eat with Melissa and Craig

My favorite niece (the only one :)
Jen and I just hanging out
Well to back track a little, my girlfriends and I had our christmas party but also turned it into Clarissa's Bacheloretter Party. We had so much fun all together and I just love each one of them. I am really excited for Clarissa also :)
Erinnnnnnn!
This one is for the bride to be!
Kasey :)

Krystal preparing Clarissa for her night of fun!
I have really enjoyed being home for the Holidays and I am not really ready to head back to the Y yet!
6 comments:
ha ha fun fun times!! your niece is adorable :)
I love it!!
i found you!!! (: i'm so glad i got to see you before you head back to byu! you are just so so cute & i'm glad we can check in on each other now! love ya girl!!!
Hello! You have a blog! So fun! I miss you.
GIRL WHATS UP??? HOW ARE YOU??? :)
Emily!!!!! Hey I found your blog! Well Cassie did...but still! How are you?!
Post a Comment