Thursday, December 16, 2010

We need some of this...

Cory told me that this week he would be out of town and pretty much he was except that at nights we slept in the same bed! It's been a busy finals week and since I am working 40+ hours a week we haven't seen each other much this week... thus Cory has been out of town :) We go home tomorrow and I am just happy that I am going to see our families and be in warm weather. We are both in desperate need of a vacation. Not only do we get to celebrate Christmas with our families but my lil' sister is getting married on Saturday and it's going to be so fun!
Arizona here we come!

1 comment:

Katy Kathryn said...

Whoa, time flies. I feel like were were just hanging out the other night... and then it also feels like an eternity. Its always great to be with family around the holidays. I hope you have a great time in Arizona! What are you up to these days? Where are you working?