So I finally decided to get a blog. I've just come to realize that it would probably be easier to just write on here instead of sending everyone emails and pictures of what i have been up too! I am really going to try to keep it up but i feel like my life isnt all too exciting right now :) It feels like I just go to school, hangout, go on dates and the process repeats. Right now I am home for Thanksgiving and its been so much fun! Thanksgiving day I ran the Turkey trot (which is 6.2 miles) with Melissa and we just told ourselves that we werent going to walk and that we were going to get it under an hour. Well we did both! It felt really good but i was really sore the next day. I didn't feel too bad though eating thanksgiving dinner and pie though later that day! haha. While being at home I have gone and seen twilight, gone shopping and out to dinner, hungout with my family and friends, and had a bonfire the other night. It's been really fun but i know i have to get back to school. I will be home in about 2 weeks for winter break so i wont be gone for too long :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I will be the first person to comment on your blog!! Why don't you capitalize some of your letters? hmm... Well I love you so much. It was so fun to have you down this last week, I will miss you until you come back! Thanks for always listening to me. Love ya
I Love you Iva! Yay for blogs! You better stay on top of things. I already know that you are going to be a great blogger. I will see you so soon. LOVES
oh my goodness this is crazy we kind of got them at the same time and did not even know!!! i gave in to...this will be so fun
Post a Comment