Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Back to School


I haven't posted in a little while because: A. my camera died and I kept forgetting to charge it and B. While we are doing fun things I am too lazy to take pictures sometimes! So since last time Cory started school and it is a little bitter sweet. I am happy because it's his last semester!! But sad cause he will be so busy. Before school started we made a quick trip to go visit Mal and Paul.

Cory and Paul wrestling.....

Mal and I... the mature ones :)

We always love to see them! Anyways, I dyed my hair brown and I didn't know what to think going into it but I love it! And so does Cory... and pretty much everyone else!

New Me


Old Me

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Love the brown hair...but, I already tried it once and felt startled each time I looked in a mirror! Glad it is working out for you!

Melissa said...

Ah! I had to look at that pic of Mal & you to find you....this is going to take some getting used to! Miss you so much...seriously, I feel like crying because I just want to see you!!

P&C Dickson said...

cute hair! i'm excited to see in in person. it's fun to have a big change like that.