Yes... we are alive :) We have been busy and I guess I thought things would slow down this summer but I was wrong! Cory is super busy applying to Medical Schools and working, and I have been working and working on other projects. Anyways, this month up here in Utah was the parade of homes and I fell in love. Seriously. I am in love with this home and I have to share some of the pictures I took so that you all can see what my house is going to look like someday... it's just me! Tell me what you think!
Wednesday, June 22, 2011
I'm in love...
Yes... we are alive :) We have been busy and I guess I thought things would slow down this summer but I was wrong! Cory is super busy applying to Medical Schools and working, and I have been working and working on other projects. Anyways, this month up here in Utah was the parade of homes and I fell in love. Seriously. I am in love with this home and I have to share some of the pictures I took so that you all can see what my house is going to look like someday... it's just me! Tell me what you think!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wow it's beautiful! The color schemes are very east coast, I love it!!! It makes me miss home! a house like that someday would be amazing!!!
oh my cuteness!! i already have like 10 houses that we are going to "live in someday"... cade just laughs everytime i tell him i found another perfect house! (: the parade of homes is cool cause you actually get to go INSIDE instead of just doing creepy stalker drive-bys! ha ha ha!
So cute em!
So cute! I love the entry organizer with the bench...I am wondering if I can use an Ikea bookcase as a knock off...possibilities....
Post a Comment