Friday, April 24, 2009

Wedding #2

The day after I got back from Provo I was able to be a bridesmaid at Kasey Bodine's wedding! It was such a beautiful wedding and Kasey looked ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS. I love Kasey so much... I have known her since 3rd grade and she is one of my very best friends. She is such an amazing person and I just love being around her :) Her husband is so fun and I am excited for the both of them! Enjoy the pictures:



We lost another one :)

5 comments:

Cami said...

Hello beautiful! The picture of you wearing a blue shirt makes your eyes stand out!Gorgeous! Man your friends are dropping like flys...so who's next? Did you meet anyone this semester?
Welcome back to Mesa!

Busy Bee Lauren said...

I totally saw Kasey going into the temple yesterday.

What a pretty wedding! I can't get over how cute those bridesmaid dresses are!

krystal said...

LOOOVEE your POST...i cant believe another one is married ahhh :(

Lachelle Merrill said...

Okay the pictures are SO CUTE!!! I love the black and white one and then you added the pink!! thats my FAV!!! Love you girl I'm so excited your here!!

Britt Linde said...

Everyone is droppin like flies!